Free Online Mini Mock XAT Test Instructions
1. You are allotted 80 minutes to answer 40 questions + 12 Questions of General Awareness
2. You are highly advised to take this exam at one stretch
3. Once you start the exam you cannot pause it in between
4. You are advised to have pen and paper for rough work and calculations
5. As this mock test is for your benefit, you are requested to attempt the paper judiciously without cheating
6. A XAT aspirant with 70+ score in Section I and II could expect 90+ percentile in XAT
Note: General Awareness Cutoff is 16 Marks 7. The mock test will display your score on completion of test i.e. when you click on Submit button or the allotted time of 66 minutes is over.
ON COMPLETION OF TEST PLEASE WAIT FOR YOUR SCORE TO BE DISPLAYED WITHOUT CLICKING ANYWHERE ELSE ON THE PAGE.
8. There might be slight discrepancy in the time displayed by two of the timers on the slower networks, but be assured allotted 80 minutes is calculated appropriately
9. You can post your test score in comment box below the test page along with your email id.
1. Each correct answer will give you 3 marks
2. There is penalty of 1 marks for each incorrect answer
3. Maximum Marks for the exam is 40*3= 120 Marks in Section I & II and 36 Marks in General Awareness
Click on the below link to start the test, the timer of 66 minutes starts from the moment you click on the link: